Strymon Blue Sky Reverberator
or make 4 interest-free payments of $114.75 fortnightly with More info
Lush, Majestic Reverbs. Insane DSP Power.
With our blueSky reverb, we have applied the same philosophy as our dBucket pedals. We’ve taken a super powerful SHARC DSP and dedicated it to doing one thing only … the best reverb ever. Since the entire DSP is dedicated only to doing powerful reverbs, and believe us, we squeeze every last drop of juice, the reverbs are lush and beautiful. Whether you’re a classic spring reverb fan or more of a studio rack aficionado, you’ll find your mojo here. The blueSky would be equally at home on top of a mixer or in front of a tube amp. We’ve even thrown in a plate, unusual in a pedal form factor but extremely useful, versatile and unique sounding. A full pre-delay and damping section provide deep reverb tone shaping. Add to that mod and shimmer modes and you’ll have unending fun.
- Hand crafted, computationally intense spring, plate and room algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes for each algorithm
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters w/ 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- Dedicated pre-delay control
- High and Low damping controls for uber-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects “in the tank”
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- +/- 3dB adjustable boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Stereo input and output
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA – (250mA recommended supply)
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 10 day warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
Please don't email 5 weeks later and say there was an issue within the first 2 days or something like that because we won't be able to cover it.
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 5pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship with Australia Post and a variety of couriers depending on location.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.