Strymon Brigadier dBucket Delay
or make 4 interest-free payments of $114.75 fortnightly with More info
“There are lots of analog delay modelers on the market, but most of them don’t provide the feel of playing a true analog delay. The Brigadier nails it.”
- Premier Guitar, July 2010
Destroying the Analog / Digital Divide.
In setting out to design the Brigadier, we decided to take a super powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate it to doing one thing and one thing only … delivering the best analog bucket brigade delay sound ever. As a result of having the entire DSP dedicated to doing one extremely high quality effect, we are able to concentrate on every last detail that makes an analog delay special. No stone has been left unturned … every single bucket is recreated in the Brigadier with our new dBucket algorithm. And, since we’re doing all of this without regular old bucket brigade chips, you get all the tone and none of the noise (unless of course you choose to add it back in with our exclusive “bucket loss” control … yes!). We feel like we’ve created something very special, and we hope you will too.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry.
- Bucket Loss control to control the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters w/ 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- Tap tempo footswitch
- 3 delay time modes: short, medium, long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- +/- 3dB adjustable boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA – (250mA recommended supply)
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight green anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 10 day warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
Please don't email 5 weeks later and say there was an issue within the first 2 days or something like that because we won't be able to cover it.
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 5pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship with Australia Post and a variety of couriers depending on location.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.