Disaster Area MIDI Controller, 2-button
Assembled and tested two-button controller in a 1590B-sized box (4.37″ x 2.37″ x 1.07″)
- MIDI OUT (8-pin DIN connector, phantom power compatible)
- 9V IN (2.1mm ID barrel jack) 64mA max
- TWO FOOTSWITCHES
- TWO LEDs
- BLUE LED DISPLAY
- ASSIGNABLE EXPRESSION JACK
The DMC-2+ is our newest compact MIDI controller, featuring a simple and easy-to-use setup along with a bright blue LED display.
The DMC-2+ has two available modes, which are user-selectable at power-on. The pedal remembers the selected modes even when powered off.
Mode 1 options:
- Preset Scrolling Mode (23, 99, 127, 199, 299 available presets to match any MIDI device) Works with Strymon, Line 6, Eventide, Whammy, more
- Bank Select Mode (for Strymon devices)
- R2R Mode (scrolls one bank at a time and sends tap tempo + freeze, for Disaster Area DPC-5)
Mode 2 options:
- Preset Scrolling Mode for a second device (control two devices with a single DMC-2+)
- Bank Select mode for a second device
- Looper Control Mode (supports record, play, overdub, stop, and undo / redo for either Strymon or Line 6 loopers)
- Control Mode (sends one momentary and one latching MIDI CC, for use with BigSky freeze + tap, Timeline freeze + tap, H9 tuner + performance switch)
Expression Pedal options:
- Expression for one or two MIDI devices
- Tap Tempo for one or two MIDI devices (also works for H9 tuner)
- Latching MIDI CC, for BigSky freeze or H9 performance switch
Changing from one mode to the other is accomplished by holding both buttons.