Empress Effects Buffer + Stereo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $109.75 fortnightly with More info
Signal loss due to long. un-buffered cable runs is an issue that has plagued guitar players for decades. The primary goal of the Buffer+ Stereo is to eliminate this signal loss, ensuring that your tone is unchanged by your cables.
We've incorporated all the features of our Buffer+ such as the foot-switchable boost, input padding, noise filters, and variable input loading, as well as a ton of additional features such as input metering and clip level indicators, AB/AY switching, external switch control, and of course full stereo in/out connectivity.
On top of all that, we've added 12 different operating modes, each with its own unique signal routing to provide maximum versatility and adaptability to just about any rig you can throw at it. Whether you're connecting stereo effects out to stereo amps, parallel mono effects chains, dual instruments to switch between, or effects in front of your amp as well as the fx loop, the Buffer+ Stereo has got you covered.
- All Analog Signal Path - No digitals in here!
- Switchable Boost - Dial in up to 30dB of clean boost and switch on and off with the soft touch foot switch, or optional external footswitch.
- AB/ABY Switching - Use the onboard footswitch to AB or AY the outputs, AB the inputs for instrument switching, or even bypass your amp's effects loop.
- 12 Different Operating Modes - Want to sum stereo effects to dual mono? Maybe sum mono effects to run in parallel? How about buffer effects in front, and also your amp's fx loop? User configurable internal signal routing lets you do all of this and more.
- Input Metering - LED meters on all inputs to show the incoming signal and to alert you of clipping. Also great for troubleshooting!
- Tuner Mute - Hold the footswitch for a second to mute the amp output for tuning, or use an external footswitch to mute the output instantly.
- Noise Filters - Similar to Dolby's noise filter technology, choose between two different noise filters to remove any unwanted noise from your effects chain.
- Input Pad - Pad the input by either 6dB or 12dB. Great for matching output levels of different instruments, or avoiding clipping from a hot amp fx loop.
- Input Loading - Load down your pickups a little, a lot, or not at all. It's up to you.
- Transformer Isolated Output - Avoid ground loops when connecting to multiple amps or sources. Polarity can also be inverted to maintain phase between stereo amps.
- External Footswitch Control - Connect an external footswitch to activate the boost or instantly mute the ouput for tuning, to allow the onboard switch to be used for AB/AY switching.
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.