Gurus Amps Echosex 2° T7E
or make 4 interest-free payments of $219.75 fortnightly with More info
- Create a real alternative to buying an old, expensive, unreliable and very rare original unit.
- Create a device that really keeps the musicality and creativity of the old Binson Echorec 2°
The result is the new Echosex 2° T7E model:
1) No mechanical parts in movement: absolute reliability in any condition, with no maintenance needed.
2) Improved Audio Quality: The insane frequency response of 7hz to 161000z @1db and the DI totally WET out, make it a modern piece of gear, able to be connected to today highest professional studio grade equipment.
3) With the “Motor Speed Adj” feature, you have the possibility to increase the overall delay time, reaching the 740ms, keeping the multi-heads combinations in sync, so to make it suitable for a larger number of musical application that it’s predecessor.
Features and benefits:
- All features and controls of the Old Binson Echorec 2° T7E model
- 12AU7B and a Pure Class A Preamp Cascode J-FET ensure the highest audio quality possible
- Multi-Heads with 12 position switch + 3 way selector for echo, rep, swell mode.
- LED displays for Input level and for Heads combinations working
- D.I. 100% WET Out for connection to mixing consoles or parallel amp’s Fx loop.
- True bypass or Spillover mode selectable
- Suitable for any kind of instruments or signals
Enclosed in the same dimensions of their famous 1959 Double-decker pedal, (8”x5”x2”) suitable for an easy fit in a pedalboard, the new Echosex 2° T7E is not only a reissue of the “Old Italian Echo”, but an improvement of it. Our thinking was about what the well known issues of the old units were, and the different needs of the musicians of today. This project take us more than a year, making a lot of work of measuring, tests and comparison to more than 20 real vintage units, and the user’s manual looks like a book, cause we wanted to share all of our experience of almost 30yrs in repairing, servicing and restoring old Binson units.
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.