MU-TRON / MU-FX BOOSTRON 3
or make 4 interest-free payments of $123.75 fortnightly with More info
Based Upon a Trio of Classic Designs
The NEW Mu-FX Boostron 3 is three pedals in one… and three you might never want to turn off!
- Stage 1: Based upon an Alembic Stratoblaster clean boost
- Stage 2: Based upon a Musitronics/Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer compressor
- Stage 3: Based upon a Pro Co RAT distortion
The Alembic Stratoblaster is a FET preamp that provides a clean boost. The original product was a retrofit guitar input jack with the (battery powered) effect built in – controlled by an on/off switch and a small adjustable trim pot for the desired amount of gain. The Musitronics/Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer is a very simple and distinctive sounding compressor. The original product was a small cube that plugged directly into your guitar (…unless you had a Strat!), powered by a 9V battery and was controlled by an on/off switch as well as an internal trim pot for setting the desired output level. The Pro Co RAT is an LM308 op-amp distortion that ranges from bluesy overdrive to full-out fuzzy distortion. The original product was a moderately sized effects pedal powered by a 9V battery.
The Mu-FX Boostron 3 provides added functionality to these classic effects all bundled in our “mini-mu” housing. Made in the USA, this new Mu-FX product combines visual and sonic cues from the past with a thoroughly modern, pedal board oriented approach.
- Boost controls the output level of the effect
- Blaster On/True-Bypass switch determines whether the effect is on or off (true-bypassed)
- LED indicates volume by brightness
- Bright controls the amount of treble boost
- Juice controls the input level to compressor (the amount of “squash” to the signal)
- Output controls the output level of the compressed signal
- Gain controls the amount of gain in the distortion circuit
- Bass Flat/-/+ Switch
- Flat position is the normal tonality of distortion circuit
- – position cuts bass frequencies from the distortion circuit
- + position boosts bass frequencies to the distortion circuit
- Level controls the output level of the distorted signal
- Comp/Exp/Dist Mode Switch
- Comp – 2 diode symmetrical distortion (a “limiting” distortion)
- Exp – Single diode asymmetrical distortion (provides more headroom for dynamics)
- Dist – LED + Single diode distortion
- SQUEEZER footswitch determines whether the effect is on or off (true-bypassed)
- Red – Off
- Blue – On
- SLACKER footswitch determines whether the effect is on or off (true-bypassed)
- Red – Off
- Dark Blue – Comp
- Light Blue – Exp
- Green – Dist
- 1/4 ” True Bypass Switching Input Jack
- FX Loop
- 1/4″ FX Send Jack – After BLASTER
- 1/4″ Return Jack – Before SQUEEZER
- 1/4″ Output Jack
- 9 – 9.6V DC
- Dimensions: 6″ x 4.5″ x 2.25″
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.