BYOC Overdrive 2 Kit (TS-808 + Boost)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $48.75 fortnightly with More info
By now you should know that the overwhelming majority of overdrives on the market today are Tube Screamer clones or a modified version of a Tube Screamer. Even some of the "MOSFET" overdrives are simply modified tubescreamers. The BYOC Overdrive 2 raises the bar for TS based boutique overdrives. It has a 2nd independant boost channel while still easily fitting into a 125b size enclosure to save you precious pedal board real estate. The PCB was designed with the builder in mind, so wiring it up and fitting it into the enclosure is a breeze. The BYOC Overdrive 2 also comes with parts for all the essential Tube Screamer mods that have proven to be the favorites of guitar players so you can take tone into your own hands and customize the overdrive pedal you've been searching for.
- ALL the tubescreamer mods you know and love....and then some. We've put the most popular 2 mods on a switch. We've added internal trimpots for both the "More" and "Less" mods so you can dial those in precisely the way you want. And we've come up with a new mod that increases the overall output and distortion of the tube screamer circuit and adds some compression and sag like you'd get from a real tube rectifier making the pedal even more tube like. Or you can just dial the pedal in like a stock TS808 if that's what you want.
- Comes with both the legendary Burr Brown OPA2134 ultra hi-fidelity op amp for the ultimate boutique tone AND the classic and equally legendary JRC4558D op amp for vintage TS808 tone. The op amp is socketed, so you decide.
- A second boost channel that can either be built as a silicon based boost or a MOSFET clean boost
- 3-way clipping switch. Choose from the very popular silicon-none-LED clipping modes or what ever you want to use as a clipping device.
- 3-way EQ switch. Choose from stock with midrange hump, full with less midrange hump, or fat with lots of bottom end
- You guys have been asking to put all the jacks on top. Improved layout that's easier than ever to build
- Compact 125b size enclosure, yet surprisingly easy to operate both the boost and bypass footswitches....even for people with big feet.
- True Bypass
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.