Empress Para EQ
or make 4 interest-free payments of $98.75 fortnightly with More info
The Empress ParaEq w/Boost is designed to be a simple device that does its job extremely well. We noticed that the EQ section of many instrument amplifiers offer a very limited range of control. We designed the Empress ParaEq w/Boost to give musicians a powerful, musical, high quality EQ in a conveniently small package. The signal path of the ParaEq w/Boost is comprised of the highest quality components chosen for their transparency, powerful tone shaping capabilities, and low operating noise. With the Empress ParaEq w/Boost your instrument will still sound like your instrument, only better.
- Ultra Transparent Sweet Sounding EQ – enhance your sound without masking the tone of your instrument.
- Lots of Control – with switchable q, fully over-lapping sweepable frequency selection, and 15dB of cut and boost you’ll get all the control you need.
- Ultra-Quiet – You’ve come to expect our pedals to be noise free and we’ve delivered once again. If you put this at the front of your chain and boost a bit you’ll also cut down on the noise your other pedals are introducing.
- Loads of Headroom – Internally switchable to run off 9/12/18V power supplies.
- 30dB of Boost – making it an ideal candidate before long effects chains and overdriving tube amps.
- Pristine Clean Sound – We measured the distortion to be less than 0.03%. Pretty remarkable for a guitar pedal.
- True Bypass – The Empress ParaEq w/Boost employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it’s not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Perfect Size – The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Two Year Warranty – The Empress ParaEq w/Boost comes with a two-year warranty. Read our Warranty for details. You can extend the warranty to 4 years by simply registering online.
- The Empress ParaEq w/Boost does not run off of batteries. It is powered by a standard 9, 12 or 18VDC negative tip wall wart (like the BOSS PSA-120). Power supply sold seperately.
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.