Disaster Area DPC-5
or make 4 interest-free payments of $154.75 fortnightly with More info
The DPC-5 is a compact pedalboard control system with five effects loops, amp or external device control, and MIDI. The DPC-5 builds on Disaster Area’s expertise with easy-to-use MIDI controllers and adds high-quality audio circuits to create a flexible system for managing your pedals and MIDI devices. The DPC-5 can engage presets on up to FOUR external MIDI devices in MIDI and preset modes. It can also send tap tempo, expression, and bypass commands to most types of MIDI effects hardware.
The DPC-5 is compatible with the Disaster Area SMARTLoop, DPC-4EZ, or the DPC-8EZ. The SMARTLoop adds two stereo loops or four mono loops to the DPC-5, and may be placed before or after the DPC. Placing the SMARTLoop in the DPC-5 insert sends a fully buffered signal to all of the looped devices in the SMARTLoop. If you run several impedance or buffer-sensitive pedals, a SMARTLoop will allow placing them pre-buffer while retaining full control of your entire signal chain. The DPC-8EZ and DPC-4EZ act as expanders to add eight or four loops to the DPC-5 and are controlled completely by the DPC-5.
- Compact size – 10″ x 2.6″ x 2″ excluding switch caps and jacks.
- No special power supply required – uses less than 250mA, 9V from a Pedal Power 2 or similar. (Outputs 5 / 6 recommended, or use a current doubling cable on two standard outputs.)
- 6 footswitches for preset selection, manual effects loop control, and MIDI switching
- 60 presets accessible by foot, arranged in four folders with three banks of five presets each.
- 128 presets accessible using an external MIDI controller
- Dedicated MIDI mode (violet on RGB LED) for advanced MIDI control, including Timeline, Mobius, Timefactor, AxeFx and others.
- 5 effects loops, which may be used as send / return or send-only for multiple amp switching
- Stereo / TRS isolated jack for amplifier control / channel / reverb / effects switching, configurable per preset.
- Tuner out with tuner mute.
- Expression pedal or external footswitch input for advanced MIDI control.
- Compatible with the Disaster Area R2R dual footswitch for bank down and tap tempo. (Custom R2R programming available, contact us!)
- Optional expression roller, separate from expression jack input
- Audiophile-grade buffer on main input.
- Separate buffer bypass input jack.
- Unbuffered input jack may be used as a buffered insert for passive volume pedals or other always-on effects. Compatible with the TRS Insert Cable Kit.
- High-frequency, low noise relay switching system with silver and gold alloy contacts.
- USB connector for future firmware upgrades (PC and Mac firmware update tools available.)
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 10 day warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
Please don't email 5 weeks later and say there was an issue within the first 2 days or something like that because we won't be able to cover it.
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 5pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship with Australia Post and a variety of couriers depending on location.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.