Earthquaker Devices Pyramids
or make 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 fortnightly with More info
Pyramids is a Stereo Flanging Device with five presets, eight flanger modes, tap tempo, tap subdivision, a multifunction Modify control, positive and negative Feedback, and a variable Mix control, which is something you don’t see on a flanger every day.
Built upon the same proprietary DSP architecture as the Avalanche Run™, Pyramids delivers convincing jet-engine roar, authentic through-zero tape-style warble, infinite barber pole sweeps, flexible I/O routing, and the ability to re-trigger the LFO cycle via footswitch opens up a fourth dimension of rhythmic possibilities that’s sure to tickle your third ear.
1. Manual: Controls the delay time of the modulated signal. Manual can also be controlled via expression pedal.
2. Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO as well as the rise time in “Trigger Up” mode and fall time in “Trigger Down” mode. The Rate control has three ranges of operation: Slow, Normal and Fast. These modes are selected by the Rate & Tap toggle switch.
3. Width: Controls the frequency range of the LFO sweep. You might also think of it as a depth control for the LFO.
4. Mix: This is the volume control for the modulated signal. The modulated signal gets louder when you turn it clockwise and quieter when you turn it counterclockwise.
5. Activate Footswitch: The activate switch features our Flexi-Switch™ technology! This relay-based true-bypass switch allows for momentary or latching operation.
6. Feedback: Regeneration control for the modulated signal.
7. Rate & Tap Toggle Switch: “Normal” (center position) is 1:1. The tempo you tap in is the tempo Pyramids will spit out. When set to “Slow” (left position), the tempo you tap is divided for a slower sweep. When set to “Fast” (right position), the tempo you tap is multiplied and delivers a faster sweep.
8. Modify: The behavior of this control depends upon which mode you’re using:
- Classic: Tone control for the modulated signal. Clockwise cuts the low end and allows the high frequencies to pass through. Counterclockwise cuts the high end and allows bass frequencies to pass through.
- Through-Zero: Delay time for the unmodulated dry signal. This controls where in the LFO cycle the through-zero point occurs, which is where you’ll hear the most drastic cancellation.
- Barber Pole Up: Tone control for the modulated signal. Clockwise from center is a high pass filter. Counterclockwise from center is a low pass filter.
- Barber Pole Down: Tone control for the modulated signal. Clockwise from center is a high pass filter. Counterclockwise from center is a low pass filter.
- Trigger Up: Sensitivity control for the sweep. This controls how quickly the re-triggering reacts to your pick attack.
- Trigger Down: Sensitivity control for the sweep. This controls how quickly the re-triggering reacts to your pick attack.
- Step: Adjusts the glide between steps. Low Modify settings produce sharp, stair-stepped transitions between steps. Higher Modify settings introduce a smoother glissando effect.
- Random: Adjusts the glide between steps. Low Modify settings produce sharp, stair-stepped transitions between steps. Higher Modify settings introduce a smoother glissando effect.
9. Tap / Trigger Footswitch: In Classic, Through-Zero, Barber Pole Up, Barber Pole Down, Step, and Random modes, this footswitch is a tap tempo control. In Trigger Up and Trigger Down modes, this footswitch triggers the effect whenever it is pressed.
10. Presets Rotary Switch: Selects between Live mode and one of five presets. Pyramids comes with our favorites programmed in, but you’re allowed to re-write them if you want. We don’t mind.
11. Mode Rotary Switch: Selects between Pyramids’ eight flanger modes
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.