Pedaltrain Classic 3 w/ Soft Case
or make 4 interest-free payments of $94.75 fortnightly with More info
The cult favorite PT-3 is reborn and improved.
Pedaltrain Classic 3 offers a 24” x 16” (61cm x 41cm) pedal board with five rails, traditional spacing, and an elevated mounting surface. You’ll be surprised at the new and interesting pedal configurations you can achieve with this model.
Classic 3 is compatible with our VDL-MK and True Fit Universal Brackets. There is plenty of room underneath for organizing cables, mounting power supplies, direct boxes, and other accessories.
We’ve made a jump forward on the soft case design, mirroring the new MAX Series soft case.
Noteworthy changes include:
- All-new platinum SBS zippers with enhanced pull tabs. The zips are smooth, buttery and satisfying. Zipper nerds will love them!
- The case depth is boosted to 6” (15 cm) so you have more headroom than ever to load up the back rows.
- The shoulder strap and connections are the best we’ve ever offered. The strap features robust, washer-less, clasps. These clasps were repetitive machine stress-tested to 44 lbs (20kg) each. Together, the clasps offer 300% more load-bearing support than the old PT-3.
- We matched these clasps with a new padded and extra comfy shoulder pad, borrowed from our premium soft case line.
- The strap connects to the case via new sure-grip triangular metallic hooks. The hooks are double-reinforced at the case with durable codura nylon.
- Water resistant shell and easy-wipe inner liner.
Tour case options will be available later in 2020.
- Classic 3 Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Premium Shoulder Strap
- 132" of matched Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.