Get your pedalboard under control!
10 True Bypass Audio Loops
Preserve your guitar’s tone
Extensive MIDI Capabilities
More powerful than most dedicated MIDI controllers!
Large LCD Screen
A large main LCD display shows the preset number, preset name and/or song name
The Mastermind PBC/10 is our first switching unit designed for use on a pedalboard. This product combines best of all of the products we’ve done over the years into one compact and powerful unit. This gives for the first time, the power and flexibility of a rack switching system – on a pedalboard!
We’ve designed the Mastermind PBC/10 to get the most out of pedalboards that include MIDI controllable pedals like those made by Eventide, Line 6 and Strymon. Not only does the PBC/10 handle all of the audio routing and switching, but also its comprehensive MIDI features allow complete control over these pedals.
With the Mastermind PBC/10, you get:
- 10 audio loops, 4 of which are stereo capable and series/parallel switchable
- Flexible outputs that can be configured as a stereo pair or as A/B outputs for switching between two amps
- 4 function switches for amplifier channel control
- Internal line mixer for parallel effect configuration
- An integrated tuner
- A full-featured MIDI controller that can send any type of MIDI message
All in one product!
- 10 audio loops, arranged in a group of 4 loops, a group of 2 loops and another group of 4 loops, with insert points in between
- True-bypass switching – the best for preserving your guitar’s tone!
- The last four loops are stereo capable using TRS jacks
- Each of the last four loops can be switched between series and parallel routing, using an internal line mixer
- The two outputs can be used as left and right outputs for a stereo signal, or as A and B outputs to A/B switch a mono signal between two amps
- The B output has a switchable isolation transformer and a programmable phase switch
- Three audio buffers, each of which can be enabled or disabled by IA button or as part of a preset (before loop 1, before loop 7 and after loop 10)
- Click Stopper noise reduction circuit, which can be switched between two positions (before loop 7 or after loop 10)
- 11 buttons, each with a multi-color LED indicator
- Buttons are user configurable – any button can be set to any function and LED color
- Easy to read backlit LCD display that can display preset and song names, plus other status
- Built in tuner
- MIDI input & output connections, powered by the MIDI “brain” of our Mastermind GT controller
- USB device port for connection to a PC or Mac. This allows the Mastermind PBC to send MIDI commands to a computer, or to communicate with the Mastermind PBC editor software.
- USB host port for use with a USB thumb drive. Back up and restore settings to a flash drive, and also use a flash drive to perform firmware upgrades
- Two 1/4-inch TRS jacks that provide four function switches. These can be used to control the channel switching and other features on an amplifier
- Expression pedal input that can be programmed to generate MIDI messages
- External switch input allows two more switches to be added. These switches can be programmed to perform any function
- Mac and PC editor software allows for faster and more comprehensive editing, including deep MIDI editing and changing button layouts.
- 3 year limited warranty
- 768 presets
- 1000 songs, 64 setlists
- Can control up to 16 MIDI devices
- 20 MIDI messages can be assigned per button (PC, CC, Note, Sysex)
- Dimensions: 17.5″ (w) x 5.5″ (d) x 3.33″ (h) / 44.5 cm (w) x 14.0 cm (d) x 8.38 (h)
- Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
- Power Requirements: 9VDC 500mA or 12VDC 400mA, Can be powered with Voodoo Lab power supplies that have a 12VDC 400mA output.
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you
receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.