Singular Sound Aeros Loop Studio
The Aeros Loop Studio includes 3 hours of mono recording time (1.5 stereo), upgradeable to 48 hours when using SD card
Our looper pedal includes 2 x 1/4″ (6.35mm) inputs, 2 x 1/4″ (6.35mm) outputs, expression pedal support, MIDI in/out, 1/4″ (6.35mm) stereo aux input, and 1/4″ (6.35mm) stereo aux output
Built in wifi and bluetooth for over the air updates, the Aeros Loop Studio offers a revolutionary looping experience
Featuring the ability to create 36 unique loops per song, the Aeros Loop Studio goes beyond what’s expected of a looper pedal. Add unlimited overdubs for each loop, and record up to 48 hours (when using an SD card).
Blurring the lines between traditional loopers and audio workstations, the Aeros Loop Studio allows you to mix your tracks live during a performance using the built-in scroll wheel, and gives the ability to save and export songs. This will let you share your best loops with your fans.
With its 4.3″ touch-enabled screen and color coded cues and waveforms, the Aeros looper will never leave you wondering where you are in the loop.
Additionally, the Aeros Loop Studio packs tons of power into a small form factor. Coming in at just 7.8″ x 5.6″ (198 x 142 mm), the Aeros lets you add a 6 track, stereo looper to any pedalboard.
Of course, we had to to make the Aeros fully compatible with our drummer pedal: The BeatBuddy. Using the two together is a plug and play experience.
Our new looper also features bluetooth and wifi, enabling us to add exciting new features with over the air updates. Simply put, there’s no other pedal that can match the Aeros Loop Studio.
• Quantize your tracks in any time signature or play in freeform mode
• 6 parallel tracks and 6 song parts for a total of 36 distinct loops per song and in an industry first, simultaneous parallel and sequential looping
• Unlimited overdubs enable you to create layers and depth in your loops without worrying about restrictions
• Save your loops with the USB port or an SD card
• 3 hours mono, 1.5 hours stereo recording time using internal storage and up to 48 hours storage when using an SD card
• 32-bit floating point processing, 24-bit recording, professional DACs, <1ms latency, and 20hz – 20kHz range for studio quality recordings
• Digital dry through bypass
• Wifi compatibility for over the air updates and exciting, yet to be announced features.
• Bluetooth for reasons
• Four built-in footswitches with our comfort+ switch tops (perfect for playing barefoot or in socks)
• Built-in scroll wheel for hands-free mixing during a performance
• MIDI in/out ports for syncing seamlessly with the BeatBuddy, other drum machines, effects, and more
• Compatible with any external expression pedal
• I/O: two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) inputs, two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) outputs, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux input, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux output
• 9v (center negative), 360mA power supply included
• 4.3″ (109 mm) touch-enabled display
• Small form factor: 7.8″ x 5.6″ x 2.2″ (198 x 142 x 56 mm)
• Lightweight: 2lbs 4oz (936 g)
• Aluminum construction with chip resistant black coating
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.