Two Notes Torpedo Captor X 8 Ohm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $247.25 fortnightly with More info
Torpedo Captor X is a compact reactive load box, tube amp attenuator, miked cab simulator, IR loader and stereo expander for home, live and studio use.
• Compact Reactive Load Box (8 Ohm, 100-watt RMS).
• Tube Amp Attenuator: Home (-38dB), Club (-20dB), Stadium (0db).
• Torpedo IR-based technology creating Dual-miked Virtual Cabinets.
• Dual IR Loader: 512 memory slots for custom IR files.
• Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 128 preset locations.
• Instantly select your favorite preset direct on the hardware (PRESET).
• Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 8 room simulations.
• Torpedo Remote for effortless control of all parameters e.g. position of mics.
• XLR DI Outputs (3 routing options: Stereo, Dual Mono, Dry / Wet).
• Silent playing with Immersive Headphone Experience.
• Stereo Reverb including SPACE control on hardware.
• EQ: Semi-parametric in Torpedo Remote, VOICING hardware control.
• Twin Tracker virtual guitarist.
• Enhancer with Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls.
• Noise gate with learn function.
• Dual Mono: Send dedicated signals to FOH and monitors with different EQ & Reverb.
• Dry / Wet: Send Cab Sim to audio interface from one output and dry on the other.
• Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings.
• Audition 300+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library.
• Explore / purchase official cabinets from MESA/Boogie™, Celestion™, Orange™, Suhr™, REVV™ and more at store.two-notes.com
• Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable.
• USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity.
• MIDI Torpedo Remote connectivity
• Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS).
• Dimensions: 128 (w) x 175 (d) x 64 (h) mm
• Weight: 1.3 kg
• SPEAKER IN: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
• SPEAKER OUT: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
• PHONES output: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
• LEFT/RIGHT outputs: XLR Balanced (Maximum output level: 15 dBu. Impedance: 600 Ohms)
• MIDI input: 1/8″ jack balanced TRS. Jack to MIDI cable adapter supplied.
• Micro USB B port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable supplied.
• Mains power adapter: 100-240v AC / Output: 12V DC, 1A supplied.
• 24 bits / 96 kHz converters
• Bandwidth (-1dB): 30Hz – 19 kHz
• Signal/Noise ratio: > 95 dB
• Internal processing at 32 bits
• Latency: 2.2 ms (SPEAKER IN to LEFT/RIGHT OUTPUTS)
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.