or make 4 interest-free payments of $114.75 fortnightly with More info
A New World of Modulation Power
Welcome to the Wampler Terraform! The Terraform reshapes the landscape of traditional modulation. This pedalboard-friendly stompbox has multiple routing options, true stereo, presets, MIDI control and 11 custom-designed modulation effects imagined and created in-house by the team at Wampler! You can have everything you ever dreamed of without the frustration of surfing endless submenus on a tiny screen.
Eleven Onboard Effects
As soon as you turn the Terraform on you will experience 11 custom designed and built effects with the width, depth, and elegant organic beauty you usually only find in standalone analog pedals… from the highest quality lush analog-sounding Chorus, the pulse of the vintage U Vibe, the swirl of the large Rotary cabinet, to the almost airplane swoop of the Flanger… You will find that all eleven effects are filled with the tonal quality that is synonymous with the Wampler name.
- Envelope Filter
- U Vibe
- Auto Swell
- Harmonic Tremolo
The “Easiest Tweak”
Ever thought about obtaining all the control and power of today’s powerhouse effects within a simple and amazingly easy-to-use stompbox? That no longer has to be a dream - the Terraform’s familiar, simple yet intuitive layout makes achieving those sounds extremely easy. The great tones you are chasing are instantly there and discovering what they’re capable of is fun and inspiring.
- Control vital effects parameters with 5 simple-to-use knobs
- Real-time control over any of those 5 parameters via an expression pedal
- 8 preset locations to store your favourite sounds
- Onboard tap tempo to perfectly sync the effect to the song
Powerful Routing Capabilities
As if having all these incredible tones at your fingertips wasn’t enough, Wampler has also included multiple signal routing options to make sure your modulations are hitting the right part of your signal chain. When set in pre/post mode, you can have the auto-wah in front of your amp, or the chorus in the FX loop for example. The U Vibe sits perfectly before your dirt pedals to add extra depth, while your tremolo can be post-dirt for amp-like throb. The great thing about the Terraform is that you can place each effect in the chain right where it belongs.
- True Stereo gives you massive sonic width across your playing platform
- Mono with intelligent routing allows your choice of effect to be placed ‘pre-gain’ and others ‘post gain’
- Control the Terraform as part of your larger rig with fully saveable presets and Tap Tempo information controlled via MIDI (up to 128 incoming presets, fully mappable down to the 8 preset locations)
Brian Wampler’s famous quest for perfection, coupled with his determination to make the industry’s most player-friendly products with that golden Wampler tone, has reached new heights with the Terraform. Eleven of the best sounding effects blocks imaginable, easy to use whether you like ‘plug and play’ or slotting it in your MIDI-compatible rig, the Terraform will take your tone onto a new and unrivalled plain.
- Studio quality A/D - D/A conversion
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Pedal-board friendly small footprint
- 11 Studio-quality modulation effects designed and realized in-house at Wampler, inspired by the classics, both vintage and modern
- Easy to use interface makes designing your sounds instant, there are no submenus to navigate
- Any parameter controllable via an outboard expression pedal
- 8 preset locations to save your favourite patches
- Midi mappable from 128 incoming midi patch commands to those 8 presets
- True Stereo or mono with intelligent routing allows you to place any effect before or after the gain stages, whether that be either side of your gain pedals, or in front and in the loop of your favorite amp
- 48 kHz Sampling rate with 24-bit audio, 56-bit processing
- Power draw - 9v DC center pin negative, external supply only: 106.5mA at 9v, 107.7mA at 18v
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.75" x 2.25"
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Designed and Built in the USA
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.