The Gigrig G2 Switcher
or make 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 fortnightly with More info
We have orders coming from each batch from The Gigrig for this amazing switcher. We really can't get enough of them! If you want one either email us to go on the waiting list (this requires a $100 deposit) or just select the option on this listing to pay the $100 deposit and your name will automatically go on the list. If the deposit option is 'SOLD OUT' please email us to find out more info.
G2 is, quite simply, the most advanced effects pedal board switching system in the world.
G2 starts where the industry standard Pro/MIDI 14 left off, and is born completely of an obsession for squeezing every last drop of tone out of your pedalboard without tying your feet, or your brain up in knots.
G2 is beautiful, compact, unbelievably simple to use and has the cleanest most transparent audio possible.
G2 takes true bypass switching to an entirely new level using technology never seen before on a pedalboard switcher. The most important difference is our 'Passive True Bypass Matrix'. This technology guarantees the most direct signal path possible with no loading of your guitar signal. Its truly amazing.
Almost 10 years ago we released the world's first programmable true bypass pedalboard switcher, the Pro14. Every ounce of knowledge that we have gained during that time working with some of the best musicians in the world is now manifest in G2.
G2 is an obsession realised, and we know you're going to love it.
TheGigRig G2 features
- 10 Passive True Bypass Matrix effects loops including 2 stereo effects loops means you'll hear your effects like you've never heard them before
- 30 Pre-sets (2 banks of 15) which can each be configured for Pre-set or Stomp Box mode gives you unparalleled flexibility and control
- Delay spillover between presets, even with your old analog delays
- A movable insert to connect your amps' FX loop, Volume Pedal, anything you like, and then place it anywhere in your signal path
- Programmable Pre Gain on every pre-set which can buffer, attenuate or boost the input to your effects
- Programmable Post Gain giving complete control over the master volume of each pre-set
- 4 Remote Switches via 2 TRS connections means you can control the switching functions of your amp
- 2 switchable outputs including an isolated phase reversible OUT2 so you'll have no earth hum or phase issues between your amps
- Full MIDI in & out so G2 can control or be controlled by external MIDI devices
- Used with the G2 Expansion Kit, (shipping Aug 2013) your effects can be off stage or in a rack, with everything controlled by G2 at your feet
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 10 day warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
Please don't email 5 weeks later and say there was an issue within the first 2 days or something like that because we won't be able to cover it.
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 5pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship with Australia Post and a variety of couriers depending on location.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.