or make 4 interest-free payments of $112.48 fortnightly with More info
• Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 104 dB.
• 8 Auto modes – Envelope follower, center & speed, speed(sine), speed(square),
audio sweep trigger, random level trigger, rhythms and direct control
• Tap Tempo with Ratios – Use tap tempo to set the phasers speed; the ratio
selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy.
• 2 / 3 / 4 Stages – Select 2, 4 or, an empress exclusive, 3 stages
• 5 Rhythms – Rhythms let your phaser boldly go where no phaser has gone before
• Ultimate Control – Control over width, speed, resonance, waveform, and number
• 8 Waveforms – Phase through sine, triangle, asymmetric sine, swung sine,
sawtooth, reverse sawtooh, square and step waveforms.
• True Bypass – The Empress Phaser employs true bypass, so you can be sure that
it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
• Gain – Set the output gain of the phaser to match your bypassed signal or use up
to 6dB of boost to really drive your preamp
• Small Size – The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which
is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
• Unsurpassed Connectivity – The Universal Control Port allows you to connect
an expression pedal, external tap switch, control voltage, external audio input and
MIDI all using a standard 1⁄4” jack!
• True Display LEDs – Extremely responsive LEDs always let you know what the
phaser is doing and help you adjust the sensitivity in the auto modes.
• Four Year Warranty – You can extend the warranty to 4 years
by simply registering online.
• Great Value - The Empress Phaser is the last phaser you'll ever have to buy. It
does everything a phaser can do and more!
• The Empress Phaser runs on standard 9V negative tip DC power, but can safely
accept up to 18V. It draws about 120mA.
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 10 day warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
Please don't email 5 weeks later and say there was an issue within the first 2 days or something like that because we won't be able to cover it.
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 5pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship with Australia Post and a variety of couriers depending on location.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.