MusicomLab EFX LE-II
or make 4 interest-free payments of $192.25 fortnightly with More info
The all new EFX LE-II from MusicomLab has some pretty awesome features for the money and some awesome upgrades from the already great EFX-LE MkI
- 4 mono loops and 2 stereo loops, plus 1 volume loop
- Changeable loop order per each preset
- 2 Buffers, Input and Movable buffers
- 2 internal unity mixers/volume-controllers
- (Parallel, Carry Over routings or Volume Conrol)
- 641 preset memory locations
- 160 banks of 4 presets, plus a Global Preset
- 2 function control switches
- (Latched / Reverse Latched / Momentary / Tempo Sync)
- Mute and Click-Less functions
- Song and Set mode
- Create up to 480 songs
- Organise the 480 songs in to 60 sets of 48 songs
- 12 MIDI messages (PC, CC and Note) each preset
- 4 MIDI messages (PC, CC and Note) each switch
- 4 Audio actions each IA switch
- MIDI Time Clock or Alaog Tempo out for TAP-TEMPO
- One expression pedal port (global / per preset)
- 2 lines x 16 characters LCD display with blue backlight
- Easily copy presets, banks, songs and sets
- Easily name presets and songs
- Heavy-duty footswitches
- Powered by 9VDC (centre negative) 200mA
- Dimensions : 320(W) x 96(D) x 68(H) mm
- 12.6(W) x 3.8(D) x 2.7(H) inches
- Weight : 1,130g / 2.5lbs
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.