RJM Music Technology Mastermind PBC/6X
The Mastermind PBC/6X is our response to all of our customers who said “I like the PBC/10, but I want it smaller, less expensive, and I want to be able to change loop order on the fly!”
The PBC/6X allows you to connect 6 pedals and have complete flexibility in choosing which pedals are on at any time, as well as the order of those pedals in your signal chain. You can also control any MIDI compatible devices and switch channels on most amps that use 1/4-inch switching jacks.
The Mastermind PBC/6X features:
- 6 audio loops, 3 of which are stereo capable
- A buffered insert loop that can be used for a 7th pedal, or for special routing strategies like the “four cable method”
- Matrix switching that allows reordering of loops
- 2 function switches for amplifier channel control
- An integrated tuner
- A full-featured MIDI controller that can send any type of MIDI message
- 6 audio loops
- The last three loops are stereo capable using TRS jacks
- Matrix switching for maximum routing flexibility
- Flexible output that can be mono, stereo, or used as an A/B/Y switch
- Mono mixdown feature allows you to mix down your stereo output to mono when using with a single amp
- Two inputs, one with a switchable buffer
- 7 buttons, each with a multi-color LED indicator
- Buttons are user configurable – any button can be set to any function and LED color
- Easy to read backlit LCD display that can display preset and song names, plus other status
- Built in tuner
- MIDI connection, powered by the MIDI “brain” of our Mastermind GT controller. This MIDI port can be split into a MIDI input and output using a special Y cable
- USB device port for connection to a PC or Mac. This allows the Mastermind PBC to send MIDI commands to a computer, or to communicate with the Mastermind Editor software
- A 1/4-inch TRS jack that provides two function switches. These can be used to control the channel switching and other features on an amplifier, or for externally switchable features on certain pedals
- Expression pedal input that can be programmed to generate MIDI messages based on the position of the pedal
- External switch input allows two more switches to be added. These switches can be programmed to perform any function the internal buttons can
- Mac and PC editor software allows for faster and more comprehensive editing, including deep MIDI editing and changing button layouts
- 3 year limited warranty
- 768 presets
- 1000 songs, 64 setlists
- Can control up to 16 MIDI devices
- 20 MIDI messages can be assigned per button (PC, CC, Note, Sysex)
- Dimensions: 10.1 (w) x 4.4 (d) x 2.4 (h) inches (25.7 (w) x 11.1 (d) x 6.1 (h) cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs / 0.9 kg
- Power Requirements: 9VDC or 12VDC 220mA, Boss-type connector (center negative 5.5/2.1mm barrel connector).
- Comes with Australian Power Supply
All New products are covered by the manufacturers new warranty. Please check their website for the length of warranty and warranty conditions.
If an item you receive is faulty get in touch with us ASAP.
Second Hand products come with a 4 week warranty from us. If there is an issue let us know ASAP!
This covers normal use and does not cover accidental damage, misuse, wrong power plugged into it, modding, water damage or any other damage caused by mistreatment.
Just treat it nice and all will be good!
We send A LOT of packages every week so don't worry about the shipping side of things!
We've never lost a thing and your awesome new gear will be packed up really well to avoid any damage in transit.
If your order comes in before 2pm we will ship it same day. Most of the time we pack things up all the way to 4pm so just call if you need it to leave same day after 2pm.
We ship mainly with Australia Post but may use a courier depending on location and size of the package.
Free Post ships with Australia Post standard and expected shipping times are between 4-6 business days depending on location. It will be longer to outside of metro and rural areas.
Express Post will usually be with you next business day in metro areas of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and TAS. WA will take 2 days to metro and extra days after that to out side metro and rural areas.
Everything we ship has a tracking number with the exception of some power cables and smaller envelope packages. You will be emailed tracking once your order has been shipped!
"LOVE IT Or Exchange It Within 14 Days"!
The item MUST BE sent back in the same condition it arrived in and have all the materials it arrived with (manual,warranty card,all accessories) and be packaged in the original box.
Items returned in undesired condition (scratched,chipped, etc) will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%. Modded items will not be refunded!
Postage must be paid by the purchaser to get the item returned to us and we will exchange at our discretion the amount of the products but not the postage costs.
Items must arrive here within 14 days of your order being placed.
Some items cannot be returned like Pedalboards you have already put velcro on, strings, pedalboard tape, Cables and DIY cable kits.
Please don't use the Manufacturers box as the packing box or you will automatically be charged a 30% restocking fee!
Email us BEFORE returning your items so we can resolve or sort out any problems you may have and just so we know to expect the item. You may also want to insure or register your item as we don't take responsibility for lost or damaged post.